Monday, May 21, 2007

wow... how time flies

The month of May has been so busy for me, I cannot even tell you how glad I am to be nearing the end...
I prepared for Children's Church puppet show, and now we are working on mission tour, as well as block party in July; I am playing piano for the youth choir and have been stretched for that practice; I played piano for my cousin's wedding which was last week; I am still taking Mom to doctor appointments, chemo continues! My job is going well, but has also kept me busy; And I moved one of my girls home from college; On top of that --- my husband and I completed the Awana year with an Awards Program and a Leaders Appreciation Banquet. I am EXHAUSTED!

I did schedule a scrapbook event for myself at the beginning of this month, so since I had already paid - I did attend. It was so worth it!! I am still working on my Raggedy Ann album, and I got 8 pages done on Saturday. I am glad I went, even though I whined as I was getting ready. lol

I just needed to pop in and say hello ~ I'll be back... :)

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Wow ... you have been very, very busy!! So glad you had time for a quick update. Also glad to hear you took a bit of "fun" time for scrapbooking.

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like life is full but good :) Hope Mom is doing well. It's good to hear you got to scrapbook a little - I have not touched mine since January unfortunately!