Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Scrappy Days with the Bearnson gals





I have to tell you that I came home from Baltimore TOTALLY exhausted, but what a wonderful few days it was!

Amy was hosting her friend Lisa and Lisa's two precious girls, what fun they all are. However ~ Lisa neglected to post photos of HERSELF in our Cafe Hon get-up --- feather boas and cat eye glasses. As long as I was doing that, I thought I would just go ahead and share a few more! :)

I have to tell you that I really enjoyed meeting and interacting with Brecken and Sage. My girls are older now, and being around these two made me realize how much I missed having little ones around.

But growing older is the only acceptable option, right? lol

Enjoy the photos!

5 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Oh my good gracious ... that's THE Lisa Bearson with THE Sandy.

Wow!! Looks like you guys had a great time!!

stefani said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Sandy!
I totally did not answer your question about my sister-IN-LAW's website! For some reason, I was thinking about Anne's blog...anyway, LISA's website is www.bryanphotography.com. Her portfolio is very extensive online. She is great!!!
Thanks, and sorry I was confused!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

FUN STUFF! Looks like a good time was had by all!

cajunsis said...

I am just finding your blog! Yes, the incredible LISA with the incredible SANDY! GO YOU! Everyone looks so darned cute!