Tuesday, October 28, 2008

To Vote... or Not to Vote?

Believe me, there have been many times throughout this campaign when I have wavered about even going to the polls.

But I was reading the blog of a friend of mine, who had posted a link to another blog... (you know how that goes!)... and honestly, I cannot imagine ANYONE not standing up to vote after they take 5 minutes to look at this.

http://randyalcorn.blogspot.com/2008/10/im-not-voting-for-man-im-voting-for.html

Eternal perspectives... what an awesome name.

I believe that my children have grown up knowing and understanding that these unborn babies are really babies... unlike the women of my generation, the women's lib cosmopolitan super-women who could do it all and be it all, and by Golly it is our choice what we do!! Our generation was fed the lie that this is just tissue, a blob of fetus, nothing alive.

Who remembers the first time they saw an ultrasound of that little blob, and since when do blobs have beating hearts that you can hear?!

Lies are powerful, the devil is a deceiver. Encourage everyone to get out and vote for LIFE! Who here agrees with everything that ANYONE says? Make your vote count for life, whether you can support everything 100% or not, this is a path we do NOT want to take.

1 comment:

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Good post. Wonder how I missed that (I've been reading blogs through Google Reader).