Friday, July 09, 2010

Boundless Summer Challenge

I have spent one month of summer doing the same old things that I usually do... work, eat, sleep, read a little, computer, tv, errands, doctor appointments, church each week... you know, the same routine and rut that each of us seem to fall into.

Why is that? I mean, there's nothing wrong with the things of our routine, is there?
Especially for me.
I mean, I like the "same old same old" and I like to know what to expect. I am not a surprise kinda girl.

However

When I want to get a deeper relationship with Someone, do I expect that to just fall into my lap?

I guess I do... judging from my actions.

Sad.

And so, my Florida cousin is participating in this challenge and I thought it seemed interesting, difficult, powerful ~ and I think I will give it a try.

Take a look here and see if you are interested in the event.
Let's do something different for this month of July. You can join in with me.

http://www.boundlessline.org/2010/07/boundless-summer-challenge-task-1.html

Let's go deeper!

No comments: