Tuesday, March 05, 2013

A Little About Me

I found this on one of my old website pages that I had put up for a scrapbooking challenge in 2006... wonder if they are all still true?! lol

A Little About Me

1. Jesus is Lord of my life and I try to live that out as best I can 2. My family is the next most important thing in my life 3. I am married to a wonderful husband 4. I am a SAHM of 5 5. I have lived in Tennessee all my life 6. I was born in the season of Summer 7. I have 1 sister 8. I am 5'4" 9. I have red hair with some "silver" :0) 10. I hate to cook 11. I love to read 12. Scrapbooking is a way of life for me because... 13. Photos and family history matter! 14. I love graphics and I love printing 15. I love Christian Music because it focuses me on Truth 16. Blue is my favorite color 17. Daisies are my favorite flowers 18. I collect Raggedy Ann 19. I'm a simple person but have been considered snobby because I'm extremely shy 20. Yes, I'm shy - really! 21. Also, I am usually very serious 22. I'm a morning person. 23. I'm very sentimental 24. I hate traffic because I'm usually in a hurry and most people drive like idiots. (Am I being judgemental here? ha!) 25. My favorite movie for now is "You've Got Mail" 26. I am a huge movie fan-If I could, I would probably sit and watch movies non-stop for a week, eating popcorn all the while, of course 27. I love divinity from Gatlinburg! 28. I am on our Women's Ministry team at my church 29. I am the Puppet Team leader at my church 30. I work with the Awana program at my church 31. I was a computer science major in college and started when they still taught card-punch! Ouch, my age is showing now!! 32. I took my first road trip with my cousin when I was a freshman in college 33. I hate to shop 34. I love to play on my computer 35. I would like to try being a hermit for a year 36. I believe that God is sovereign and that He has a purpose for my life 37. I am a terrible housekeeper and feel ashamed about it almost all the time 38. My sister and I suffer from HSD - Horizontal Surface Disease - if it's a flat surface, we have something piled on it, it's genetic!! 39. I love to get pajamas for Christmas and birthdays 40. I consider freshly laundered sheets one of my favorite luxuries! 41. I love the post office and mailing cards and letters 42. I despise banking service charges 43. I dislike getting dirt in my fingernails, but desire a beautiful garden - tough to reconcile, huh? 44. I have been a fan of Mary Engelbreit art since she first designed greeting cards in the 80's 45. I like Susan Branch artwork as well, because both of them use a lot of quotes in their drawings 46. When my beloved poodle died, I swore I would never get another pet... that's been 20 years now 47. I hate going to the doctor and having blood drawn 48. I love Christmas 49. I think everyone should know and sing the National Anthem 50. I appreciate YOU for visiting my website. ~ Thanks ~

No comments: