Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Quiz for us Older Folks!

When was the last time you shaved your legs?
2 days ago
-What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas... always
-Do you ever think about your future spouse?
I'm married
-Do you ever watch any of the award shows on TV?
If I remember them, I watch all of them except for the Music - usually too much rap that I cannot stand!
I love movies and shows, so I really enjoy the Tonys and The Oscars.
-How often do you drink soda?
Everyday.
-Who was your favorite teacher in elementary school and why?
Mrs. Collins - 6th grade - she encouraged us to write and it is a skill that i use consistently
-Do you use mouthwash when you brush your teeth?
never
-Do you use body wash or soap?
Dove soap - don't you love their Real Women ads?
-Do you like any reality shows? If yes, which ones?
American Idol is my most regular reality show, i also like Project Runway
-What is the name of the book you’re currently reading?
Lisa Whelchel Busy Mom's guide to prayer
-Do you do your laundry every week or do you wait until you have absolutely no clothes to wear and no choice but to do laundry?
Every Monday
-What’s your opinion of Angelina Jolie?
she is okay
-What color underwear are you wearing?
navy
-Are you a Starbucks whore?
No.
-Do you have a pearly white smile?
Sometimes, I think.
-Do you wear a lot of jewelry?
No.
-Do you have a particular brand of water you prefer over another?
no, all water tastes horribly not good to me
-Do you like your grandparents or do they annoy you?
Love them! Miss them!
-Do you like sports? If so, what is your favorite?
Sports are okay but I am not addicted or obsessed
-Do you love being the center of attention or would you rather be a fly on the wall?
Fly on the wall.
-Are you still in high school? If so, what year?
No.
-What do you plan on majoring in (if you want to go to college)?
I was a computer science major
-What is your favorite accent?
British
-Where is your dream vacation?
Hawaii with the family
-Have you ever been fishing?
Yes, I caught something and have not been back since.
-What do you think of guys wearing pink?
those guys are TOUGH!
-Do you ever watch the news?
Yes.
-Have you ever been pulled over? If so, why?
Yes, mostly because I'm a wannabe race car driver.
-What is your cell phone service provider?
Suncom... and they don't get it all the time! LOL
-What does your fifth text in your inbox say?
It's from my uncle
-What was the last amusement park you have been to?
Universal Studios? Or maybe Dollywood!
-Are you a homebody or do you prefer to be out?
Homebody. Definitely!
-Do you have a big family?
Yes
-Have you ever been involved in a major weather disaster (hurricane, tornado, etc.)?
Not really.
-Do you enjoy science or do you hate it?
Hate it.
-Do you watch medical shows or do you think they’re too unrealistic?
I think they are like most things, based on reality and exaggerated for entertainment.
I do watch Grey's Anatomy some, but it's across from CSI which is my favorite thing to watch.
-Who is your favorite comedien?
Bill Cosby
-What do you think of when you think of Florida?
Family. I have relatives there and have been there so much in my life.
-Do you love or hate Valentine’s Day?
It is okay but we do not really celebrate
-How many pillows do you sleep with?
2
-How much money do you have on you?
don't ask today! I have only $1
-Do you use Post-Its?
All the time! :)
-What was the last game you played?
Catch Phrase with the kids
-What was the last thing you bought?
KFC for Super Bowl dinner

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I played!

You should post your updates about your Mom on here too :)