Friday, March 21, 2008

Home from Cropmania

I finally got home tonight... attending Cropmania in Anapolis, Maryland with a friend and my sister. It was a great weekend - I got 19 pages completed, we ate great food, had a lot of shopping opportunities, even a mini-massage, and I am worn out! But it was good, all good!

After the crop, a trip to IKEA was on the agenda - that place is amazing and I can't wait to get one closer to my area. Daughter #2 got some new bed linens and some lighting. I got more mundane things - a glass canister to keep my tea bags in and a dimmer switch for a lamp. :)

Picked up hubby from the airport tonight, since he was gone as well - he was south though, in Alabama.

And we are both off tomorrow (today!) for Good Friday, dinner and a movie is on the agenda, and some organizing of my scrapping materials will be tackled for the morning. Later!

No comments: