Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SPRING in New York City?

I know that it is officially spring, but wow, was it ever COLD in NYC today! Being a southern gal, I do love the sunshine...
But we had a blast. Walked MANY blocks up to Serendipity for frozen hot chocolate... yep, i know it was too cold for a frozen drink BUT that is what they are famous for, so... ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right?

I am happy to report that the show we saw was good - The Drowsy Chaperone - very entertaining, good music and good dancing - just the way a musical should be... and not "R" rated like the last show I saw. :( The bus ride could be improved, not that I am prejudiced, but why do northern people talk so loudly and get into your personal bubble space? Perhaps I am spoiled?

anyway, i am tired and it is late... just wanted to post a quick update. Hope you are well and that it's warm wherever you are!

5 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Wow ... sounds like a fun trip ... so glad you enjoyed yourself!

Anonymous said...

BC us Northerners are loud and rude and we curse alot too :)

Anonymous said...

you didn't offend me at all...I'm just commenting on the truth, LOL...no worries

Unknown said...

Sounds fun! Looking forward to seeing some pictures! Glad you had a good time!
Deanna
Scrappy Chatters

Elizabeth said...

Fun trip! I am so envious!