Wednesday, March 28, 2007

**Thanks Missy**

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Missy for my Spring surprise package... what a terrific treat to come home to... and I really appreciate it. I have "known" Missy since 2000 when we were on Scrapals together, and when I took a trip with my family to Orlando/Tampa, I had hoped to connect with her. She was working and I have family in that area, so we just did not have enough time to get together. But Missy, do you remember telling me about that outdoor flea market somewhere? We did go to that, because we love to do stuff like that, and it was so much fun. I have ordered many of Missy's handmade paper-piecings for my albums, we both seemed to have a Raggedy Ann obsession, and she does absolutely THE BEST work ever. You will not be disappointed with anything that you purchase from her.
ANYWAY, I digress... I appreciate your friendship and the gift was super! Thank you thank you thank you!!

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

I'm so glad you liked the items in your package! You know ... I've not thought of Scrapals in ages!! They were a great group of ladies, do you know if they are still around?

Sandy said...

oh yes, they are still around, and I am still a member although not a frequent contributor... they just chatted too much for me to keep up with them. But you know ang is still there (scrapalsang@comcast.net) and also Noelle, Laura is mom to triplets, Christy, all the older ones are still there!