Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring is Here...

...and I am so GLAD! I dislike cold and these past two days have been "roll down your car window" weather. I LOVE IT!

We are preparing for a Spring Break trip (trip #1) to Baltimore/NYC - I still have lots to do. Just me and one of my girls is going. Then next Tuesday is Mom's 3rd Chemo treatment. I am letting the husband take her... he was willing to take off work, and I have prepped him with the details of the routine. I think it will be good for him to go and see what we have been doing for these past 3 months.

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting away from home. Sometimes it is just nice, you know? Enjoy the weather wherever you are... one thing is for sure, it is going to change! :)

3 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Congratulations Sandy ... you won the drawing on my blog!

I wish your mother well with her next chemo treatment ...

Take care,
Missy

Sue said...

Congratulations Sandy...I'm a frequet visitor to Missy's blog and followed the link from there to here! I will add your mother in my prayers and your family as well. The more people praying the more He is likely to answer.
God Bless and enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

My husband and the kids and me of course all went to Baltimore over President's Day weekend. It was COLDER than cold there!!