Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hump Day...

I am pondering why Wednesday is called "Hump Day"... does anyone know? I have found Wednesdays to be difficult, in different scenarios and for different reasons. Working at the church, it was a hard day because that meant I was there in the same building from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. (regular hours) and then over to the fellowship hall for the supper hour and then continuing into the evening for the regular midweek activities. That's a very long day. On the other hand, as a non-working person, Wednesday seems to be the day that we are just anticipating the weekend and how can we get through the rest of this week?! It's funny I suppose... if anyone has an idea, please comment. I'd like to hear it.

Smile for today: A sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, and smile through the unbearable.

No comments: